我们以独特的方式实现在尊重他人、氛围友好的工作环境中完成挑战性任务。我们提供全球领先的解决方案，满足采矿行业和骨料行业以及流程控制业务领域的客户需求。作为一家跨国公司，在全球 50 多个国家拥有紧密合作的 15,000 名员工。我们致力于成为安全与可持续性领域的先锋。我们为富有才干的专业人员提供大量的机遇，让他们充分运用其丰富的知识和专业技能，帮助他们释放最大潜能。
准备实现更大的梦想？加入遍布 50 个国家拥有数千员工的全球性网络，为全球最具根本性的部分行业提供全球领先的解决方案。
·Perform product design to meet customer order requirement
·Prepare technical documents according to customer order requirement
·Support sales support team to review technical specifications and provide technical solution
·Provide technical support on production to solve manufacturing problems and shorten the total manufacturing lead time
·Support work from COE team in Shrewsbury, HKI and other locations when there is spike in order
·Implement & follow globally engineering tool and procedures
·Continually seeking improvement opportunities to improve work efficiency and quality
·At the supervisor’s request, the employee need perform tasks that correspond to the type of the position or become necessary as a result of company operations
·B.Sc or M.Sc degree in mechanical engineering field
·At least three years mechanical design related experience
·Team player and open-minded
·Valves and actuator knowledge is a plus
·Finite element analysis (FEA) knowledge and experience is a plus
·Familiar with any of 3D design tools, eg. Solidworks, Pro/E, ect.
·Good English communication skills
·Work at the direction from Global Quality Organization.
·Own and drive day-to-day operational quality success in China HOP.
·Ensure team quality activities meet Metso policies.
·Manage his/her subordinates efficiently under Metso policies, procedures and financial budget requirements.
·Assist and develop quality functionality training and development programs, as well as employee training and development.
·Build good operational coordination with PLs, global quality teams, supplier quality teams, internal quality and procurement groups.
·Manage and optimize internal and external quality resources for high agility, good performance and cost saving.
·Follow Metso global rules & regulations and policies in daily operations.
·Be engaged in supplier quality assurance & quality control with strong supplier interface and leadership skills. Ensure supplier quality complies with specifications and customer contracted quality expectations.
·Monitor suppliers’ performance on an on-going basis.
·Manage the claims, corrective and preventive action plans.
·Be responsible for supplier development and supplier quality management in terms of but not limited to the follows.
ØDevelop working principles, tools and processes for development of supplier quality management.
ØAudit of new supplier for the evaluation of quality management system and assess the risk through FMEA analysis in his/her responsible areas, in cooperation with global quality teams and PL quality teams when and where needed.
ØParticipate in supplier approval and removal in his/her responsible areas.
ØNew supplier and product development.
ØContinuous development of existing suppliers.
·Bachelor degree in Engineering from a leading university. Post graduate studies in Engineering and/or quality management preferred.
·Minimum 5-7 years of supplier quality management experience. Preferably working for a western industrial organization with some experience working in the Western countries.
·Superior organizational and analytical skills are essential.
·A recognized qualification in supplier quality management would be considered an asset.
·Knowledge in NDT, materials, fabrication & machining, hydraulic component & system would be an asset.
·Knowledge in APQP / PPAP would be an asset
·Be proficient with drawings, specifications, manufacturing processes, inspection processes and all related standards.
·In addition to local language, good command of English is a must.
·Be willing to actively engage in problem solving opportunities.
·A high level of general computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, e-mail applications.
·Strong “team-player” skills.
·Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure.
·Strong communication skills, plus co-operation, interpersonal and presentation skills.
·Strong coach and drive performance orientation skills.
·Regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms. Frequently required to stand and walk, and occasionally required to climb, balance or stop. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
·Specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
·Ability to read literature and listen to others.
·Ability to use of telephone, personal computer, calculator, copier and other office facilities.
·Be able and willing to perform extensive travel, with short notice. Destinations are nationally wide or globally.
• Create and maintain customer Masterfile in SAP & do billing
• Customer Accounts reconciliation both internal and external
• Matching of supporting documents to bank for foreign currency funds received,
• Credit limit check and release hold sales order according to credit control policy,
• Prepare AR Aging report and calculate bad debt provision according to group policy ,
• Prepare AR analysis report on monthly basis, and other reports as needed,
• Proactively follow up on outstanding debt listed in the aged debt report,
• Arrange meeting with the sales managers and contract admin team to make the AR collection plan on overdue customer accounts,
• Update the AR collection status on bi-weekly basis, and have closely follow up,
• Assist manager in calculating customer credit limit and payment terms for key customers & updating the data in SAP accordingly,
• 5 years accounting experience, in which 2 years AR/Credit control experience,
• Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in accounting or relevant is preferred,
• Good understanding of corporate accounting, familiar with SAP is preferable,
• Reasonable command of English, capable of both oral and writing communication,
• Familiar with Microsoft office, especially Excel,
• Good personality, easy to communicate, willing to take responsibility and can work under pressure,
• Self-starter with strong initiative
• Logical, responsive, positive.